McCall Gardens is an independent family owned and operated funeral home located in beautiful Victoria, BC. We have been serving the families of Victoria since 1921. For additional information regarding our company, please visit our website at www.mccallgardens.com
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team as a Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer. This opportunity offers unique challenges in a progressive, team oriented environment.
Knowledge and Skills required for the successful Candidate:
- Experience in all phases of funeral directing and embalming
- A valid BC Funeral Director/Embalmer license or equivalent
- Valid BC drivers license with an excellent driving record
- Strong proficiency with computers
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Have high standards of integrity and client care
- Meets and surpasses the needs of the families we serve
- Ability to manage a large workload with impeccable attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of team or independently
We are a progressive Funeral Home with an outstanding work environment in a state of the art new facility. Compensation (including benefits) is competitive and will be tailored to match the qualification and skill of the individual applicant.
Interested applicants should forward by email, their resume and cover letter to:
Dean Freer, General Manager
Thank you for your interest. All replies will be held in the strictest confidence and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.