Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer
Business: Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia
Employment with our company provides; Medical, Dental, RRSP company match contribution, and employee recognition rewards.
Our company is understanding and accommodating to the individual needs of our employee's family life.
- Arranges, coordinates and directs funeral ceremonies.
- Meets and surpasses the needs of the families.
- Maintains active involvement within the community and is committed to building and establishing effective relationships and rapport.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Possesses a Funeral Directors license, displays superior arrangement, directing and embalming skills.
- Possesses a Embalmers license and is confident in the embalming room and with embalming procedures.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistently high level of accuracy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrated strong customer service skills with the ability to partner will all levels of the organization.
- Exemplifies values of integrity, trust, teamwork and excellence.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Continually betters oneself via literature, professional educational seminars, etc.
- A valid driver’s license is a mandatory requirement for this position
Job Type: Full-time
If you are interested in applying for this position or know someone who may be qualified and interested, please email your resume and cover letter to:
Maple Ridge Funeral Chapel & Crematorium