An exceptional opportunity to experience Canada’s true north, the Yukon awaits you. The land of the midnight sun and panoramic northern lights provides endless outdoor activities in breathtaking country right outside our back door.
We are also fortunate to have a thriving community offering music, arts and theatre. As the host city for the 2007 Canada Winter Games we are the fortunate recipients of the outstanding recreation facilities we enjoy.
So whether you’re a golfer, skier, hockey player, hunter, canoeist, cyclist, ATVer, …and the list goes on, it’s all here in our Yukon for you to take in.
Heritage North Funeral Home is a small independently owned funeral home. We are seeking an individual who:
- Has outstanding arrangement skills to serve the families of all our communities.
- Is self-motivated, committed to high standards and can work effectively as part of our great team.
- Values the importance of viewing and service to meet the needs of the families we serve.
- Has proficient embalming skills and values the importance of caring for the deceased.
- Has or does have a willingness to be trained to operate our crematory.
- Understands that no task or job is above or below anyone on our team. We all work together to achieve our common goals.
This is a one-year infill maternity leave position offering:
- A base salary of $50,000.00 as per our annual employment contract.
- Our benefit package through our local Chamber of Commerce.
- Additional remuneration for on call hours worked.
- Semi-private furnished accommodation available for the term of the contract.
We will offer the successful candidate a flexible on call schedule that will leave plenty of time to enjoy all that the Yukon, Northern B.C. and Southeast Alaska has to offer at our doorstep.
Interested applicants can forward their resumes to Karla Jennings, Assistant Managing Director; firstname.lastname@example.org.