Webinars & Resources
The BC Funeral Association offers a range of webinars and resources to support funeral industry professionals in British Columbia. These resources are designed to help you provide the highest level of service to your clients and to support you with your day-to-day work. Join an upcoming webinar and explore our resource page to gain information and insights into the funeral profession.
- Check back soon for our next learning opportunity
- National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA)
- International Cemetery, Cremation and Funeral Association (ICCFA)
- Funeral Service Association of Canada (FSAC)
- Cremation Association of North America (CANA):
- CANA is an international organization that provides resources and education for the cremation industry. They have a Canadian chapter that offers information and support for individuals and families interested in cremation. Their website also has a directory of CANA members who provide cremation services in Canada.